Pierre A Coller
The Pierre a Coller is a thin natural stone tile (12-15mm thickness) with split/dressed face that matches the look of a traditonal random wall.
Granite Le Pelley, in partnership with a European factory, are very proud to be offering this technical solution for projects that require the weight and thickness to be reduced.
The look is further enhanced with a traditional pointing. Sealing coat is required when used outside.
- Weight: less than 40kg/m2 (conform to BS5385-2:2015)
- Technical - when there is not enough space (only 15/20mm total build up)
- Ideal for refurbishment projects or internal feature walls
- Less weight and manual handling
- Quicker installation - 3-5m2 per man per day.
- Externally (sealing recommended)
- Traditional Cavity wall
- Timber Frame construction with cement board
- External Insulated render
The thin stone tiles are adhesive fixed to clean backing structure (blockwork, render, wediboard, cement board etc). The backing wall needs to be with +/- 3mm tolerances which have a primer applied before the tiles are installed. If the backing wall is out of tolerance it will need to be cement rendered. The installation will require a little bit of Stonemason skill to adjust, redress and install in proportion. A traditional lime or cement pointing is recommended as is a sealing process (external walls).
Colour: Breton Rouge
Colour: Rosa Clarte
Bleu de Lanhelin
Colour: Bleu de Lanhelin
Colour: Gres Erquy